Welcome to The Way
VisionWe envision The Way to be a place where minds are being renewed, lives are changed, people are empowered and living in influence, it’s a place where people experience belonging and where the church is expanding.
Our mission as a church is to Champion people to Victory in Jesus – Its what we were made for !
- Leading The Way by following Jesus – Its about leadership
- Jesus is the head ! And we take our lead from Him.
- The Church on point – It’s about Relevance & Innovation
- We believe the church is at its best when we can relevantly and effectively reach and empower people
- Bias towards better – It’s about Innovation
- We dare to defy ordinary & always pursue growth and change
- Go above and beyond – Its about Serving & Giving
- We serve God, the church and our community with unusual generosity
- Leave them in awe – Its about Excellence
- We want to be known for always bringing our best
- Serve God with gladness – Its about Fun
- We believe church should be enjoyed and not endured
- We’re better together – Its about Synergy & Unity
- We can’t do it alone, and understand it takes collaboration to build something truly great
- Shameless belief – Its about Faith
- We Embrace a Big bold faith in Jesus to do the impossible
- Taking others with us – Its about Discipleship & Evangelism
- We want to invite people to follow us as we follow Christ !
Every child is God’s amazing creation and is filled with His potential and promise! We have an awesome program for kids at each of our services, so that people of every age can experience God and get to know Him better. Our desire is that every child who attends our Kid’s Church will find a place where they are accepted, loved, valued and belong! We provide an environment where children can grow in their love for God, where their understanding of what it means to be a Christian will be enhanced and most importantly where their personal relationship with Jesus is fostered!
Church is so much more than just Sunday services. It's when people get together in the week, pray with one another and build each other up. That is what Homegroups are about. Our heart is to build a church where people are connected to one another and do life together. Homegroups foster relationships and care, in a home setting where the atmosphere is relaxed. Our groups meet once each week. Email email@example.com and we will connect you to a group in your area.
The church is a lighthouse to our neighbourhood and serving the community is a practical way of showing Christs love for them. We're always looking for new ways to serve our community by means of Cleaning Up Projects, keeping the neighborhood clean, providing care to woman & babies in hospitals with care packs and blessing families in need with food. Stay in touch on our events page to see all our upcoming outreach projects to see how you can get involved.